As strollers with style, practicality, and innovation go the Combi Fold N Go Double Stroller enjoys prominent settings on the open market. Japanese in design and origins, this superb stroller product packs so much while staying lightweight and easy to access and maneuver.
Main Practical Features For the Combi Fold N Go Double Stroller
Running errands while having two kids to take care of can often get very hectic. Tools always make life convenient and strollers fit this category quite well. But even strollers can complicate things. The Combi Fold N Go is a breath of fresh air.
- It has a self-standing fold feature and can be folded using just one hand.
- It is compact enough to fit through narrow doorways (standard door widths, that is).
- Made of 100% polyester, it can be cleaned quickly and easily and does not stain as often as other materials. Polyester is also one of the most durable materials around.
- Being one of the most lightweight strollers in its product type and range, the Fold N Go is portable and compact, and can be stored or transported in the trunk of your car.
- Weighing only 21 pounds, this stroller is great for travel and does not pose a hassle. It is also one of the lightest when it comes to duallies (aka double strollers).
Diving Into Details – Exploring The Combi Fold N Go Double Stroller
Some lightweight strollers sacrifice room space to promote compactness. From roomy seats and extensive canopies to convenient one-hand fold and unfold (read below) features, you can certainly make room at any time thanks to this product’s specialized design.
Folding / Unfolding
Anywhere you read about the Combi Fold N Go you will learn of its outstanding one-hand fold mechanism. Why is there so much hype for this feature? Well, that is because it is rare for one-hand folding to exist in double stroller models.
- Unlock the safety lock at the side of the stroller.
- Pull up on the single strap on the left seat.
- The whole stroller closes up into a standing fold.
- There is an auto lock feature that holds the folded stroller together. Unlock it and lift up on the handlebar. The stroller opens up again.
The convenience of this feature is quite attractive.
Handle & Wheels
- Set at an average height at 40” from ground level, the handle is non-adjustable and affords outstanding grip.
- Practical 9” single wheels at the back and two 6” double-wheels up front make the Combi Fold N Go steady as well as sturdy.
- Designed to swivel, the front wheels make maneuverability and navigation simple without risk of snagging.
- The front wheels also have a lock to hold them in the forward facing position, great for long straight paths on all-terrain settings. However, smooth surfaces are better for this stroller than anything rough.
- A basket is provided for you, incoporated into the stroller’s design. You will find this storage space under the seats. It is much like a basket and is large enough to hold a big bag of diapers.
- In addition to this, you will also find large pockets on the back of each canopy, which is highly convenient and safe for wallets, mobile phones, and other things that you as the parent can store without mixing with your kids’ essentials.
- It is always a good idea to have individual canopies on side-by-side double strollers. With the Combi Fold N Go, this is exactly the case.
- Each of the two full-coverage canopies has pop-out sun visors to keep the UV rays out in select angles that the canopy hood cannot cover.
- Each canopy also has meshed peek-a-boo windows so you can keep a constant eye on both children.
- Situated off the side of the handlebar is a cup holder for parents to use.
- There is a single cup holder for each child on the outside segment of their individual seats.
- A shared snack cup in the center of the seats rounds up this feaure. It is only natural that kids fight to take a chance at the snacks between them, which is a good opportunity to teach them about sharing.
- The cups are all within reach and make for great convenience on the go.
There is a single tray accessory (sold separately) for the Combi Fold N Go. Customers have asked about the availability of a belly bar for this stroller but the only accessory on the open market is.
- A single tray that can be snapped into place on two poins, namely the spot where the middle snack holder is attached and one of the side cup holders.
- This means only one child can gain the use of the tray at any one time, which is not really a disadvantage because each of them have a cup holder to grip a drink and, before the tray was put in, a common snack holder.
- With a 50 lb weight capacity for each seat (100 lb in total), the seats are sturdy and modern indeed.
- Each seat has a width of 12 inches and seat backs as tall as 17 inches. There are 28 inches of space between the seat back and the canopy, which is a practical roomy idea for seat design.
- Each seat can be reclined individually, is padded for comfort, and comes with 5-point harnesses for your childrens’ safety.
- The reclining angles are comfortably deep and you can get the seats there using strap systems.
- The stroller has two narrow seats with plenty of room but not enough to accomodate an infant car seat. You will need to contact Amazon or Combi to learn if carriers can be held on the seat area.
- The seats do not recline to a flat horizontal position.
- Taller parents might find the handlebar a little too low, but nothing a test-stroll will not solve.
What Customers Are Saying ? Combi Fold N Go Double Stroller Reviews.
[scrapeazon asin=”B00S28DPFY” width=”650″ height=”400″ border=”false” country=”us”]
Perfect for children 6 months and over, this mobility-oriented stroller has an aesthetic design and all the modern practical features needed for double strollers (duallies). The Combi Fold N Go Double Stroller has a 4.5-star rating on Amazon.