Choosing the best sit and stand stroller for your baby can be really taxing because you have a variety of options to choose from, and you might get confused with that. However, if you have a bit of knowledge about the sit and stand stroller, and your requirements, you can very easily choose a stroller. The factors which you should consider before choosing the best stroller is price, availability, comfort and age group of your infant. One of the most commonly used stroller is Graco RoomFor2 Stand and Ride Classic Connect Stroller. Just like any other stroller, this also has its own pros and cons. However, before you actually buy it, you need to know the features of the same.
Features of Graco RoomFor2 Stand and Ride
- This particular sit and stand stroller can be used for walking with two children. If required, you can also connect the infant car with it. It allows two seats, one each in the front and the rear and can hold a child weighing up to 50 pounds in both the seats. For example, you can easily put your elder child in the rear bench which has a padded seat to allow comfort.
- If required, the kid can also stand on the platform just in front of the rear seat. Your younger child can be put in the front sit to allow the kid to sleep in comfortably, while you take both of them in a park.
- One more interesting aspect of the Graco Room for 2 Stand and Ride Classic Connect Stroller is that you can very easily connect the Graco Classic Connect infant car with the front seat. Additionally, the build of the stroller is really good along with sturdy front wheels which have built in suspension feature to allow maneuverability.
- You can also lock the front wheels to prevent them from sliding forward or backward and have greater stability.
- The riding handle of this sit and stand stroller, along with the parent tray allow you to carry any accessory like wallet, cell phone or keys very easily. Additionally, you have a storage tray to store any edibles which might be required for strolling with two kids, and guess what?
- The city select double stroller is perfectly washable! All you need to do is remove the cushions of both the seats and apply soap before washing it off.
So, here is a quick peek at the advantages of this amazing stroller
- Made of plastic
- Washable seats and easy to clean equipments
- Ideal for twins or two kids
- Seats accommodate up to 50 pounds of weight
- Is cost effective, and easy to purchase.
- Riding handles provide easy maneuverability
- Includes parent tray and child’s tray
- Is safe for children as well as parents
- Sleek, stylish and sporty
- Easy to fold when not being used
Although this particularly useful and non – expensive city select double stroller offers a variety of benefits, yet there are a few disadvantages. Of course, it is just a flip side of the coin, and less in number, especially compared to the advantages! So, here are the disadvantages
- Tough to steer with one hand, especially if both of your children are seated and a bit bulky
- The rear wheels have a separate set of brakes, and that becomes tough to use
- May not be shipped to your location
- The handle bar is not really adjustable in height. So, if you are too tall, you might have to dip down
- Going up the stairs becomes tougher, especially when you have to put up the front wheels one at a time
- The car seat is not too stable, and you might experience problem while lifting it up
What Customers Are Saying ?
[scrapeazon asin=”B005VM62QS” width=”650″ height=”400″ border=”false” country=”us”]
Thus, compared to the advantages, the disadvantages are seriously minimal in number. Hence, if you have a toddler, and an infant, then this might be the city select stroller for you, especially if you are looking to take both of your kids out for a walk regularly.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check out this amazing sit and stand stroller, and if you like the look and feel of it, order one for your sweet kids so that they can walk outside with you!