Also known as Tandem Strollers, a double stroller is a great product if you have twins or two children that are close in age. These strollers help take the stress out of daily outings with the kids and make it much easier for everyone to enjoy trips to the park, zoo, or local events.
Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller
Delta Children LX Side by Side Tandem Umbrella Stroller
JOOVY Caboose Too Stand-On Tandem Stroller
J is for Jeep Brand Double Stroller
The Ultimate Double Stroller Comparison Chart Featuring the Top 4 Strollers
1. Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller
- Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Double Stroller
- Accepts 2 Graco SnugRide Click Connect infant car seats
- Holds 2 children up to 40 pounds each
The Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller can hold two infant car seats at the same time. The tandem stroller can hold two children up to 40lbs each. This stroller folds easily using just one hand and it has an easy to access large storage basket that allows you to reach inside without disturbing your child. The stroller has 2 reclining seats with individual canopies and footrests. The rear seat can recline flat.
The Weight Capacity for this stroller is 40 lbs.
2. Delta Children LX Side by Side Tandem Umbrella Stroller
- Recommend for children up to 35 pounds; Large European style canopy; Two storage bags and parent cup holder with two...
- Five point safety harness; 360 Degree swivel shock absorbing front wheels
- Lightweight frame; Compact umbrella fold for easy storage and travel
The Delta LX Side by Side Tandem Stroller has a very lightweight frame which makes it easy to use. The compact umbrella fold allows for easy storage and travel. Each seat features a 5-point harness belt with shoulder pads. There is a parent cup holder and 2 large hanging storage bags for all your essentials. The front wheels are 360-degree shock absorbing and the stroller has a large European style canopy. This stroller will fit through any standard 30” door and is JPMA Certified.
3. JOOVY Caboose Too Stand-On Tandem Stroller
- Most compact and maneuverable full-size double stroller available, max child weight 90 pounds
- The full-size removable rear seat has a multi-position recline and holds a child from 6 months to 45 pounds
- Front seat accommodates a child from 3 months to 45 pounds and reclines to 3-positions
The JOOVY Caboose Too Stand-On Tandem Stroller is one of the most compact and easy to maneuver double strollers around. It has a maximum child weight of 90 lbs. And there is also a full-size removable rear seat that can hold a child from 6 months up to 45 lbs. The front seat can accommodate a child between 3 months and 45 lbs. And it reclines in 3 positions.
4. J is for Jeep Brand Double Stroller
- Extendable canopies with sun visors; 5 point safety harness with soft shoulder pads and reflective material that ensures...
- Multi position reclining seat Parent cup holder
- Abundant storage includes double rear canopy bags 5.5 Inches wheels with front swivel and suspension system
The J is for Jeep Brand Double Stroller has extendable European style canopies that include sun visors for optimal protection from the sun’s UV rays. Each seat in this tandem stroller has a 5-point safety harness system and soft should pads. The stroller also features reflective material making it safe to use in dark conditions. It has multi-position reclining seats and a parent’s cup holder. The maximum weight capacity is 55 lbs.