Whether you are leisurely walking through the rural areas or strolling in the city, this Baby Jogger 2014 City Mini GT Double Stroller has the capability. The all-terrain tires will allow you to extend your way through sand, gravel, snow and other kinds of tough terrains and because it’s a double stroller it’s convienient if you have twins or two young children .
It is one of the strollers parent love to use when exercising. However, this is not suitable for jogging.
Compared to other double strollers available in the market, it has great features other than its modernized style. The stroller can be used for both genders of girl and boy.
Available colors for this product are black, crimson/gray and teal/gray. In terms of warranty, you will be given a limited lifetime warranty for the frame and one year warranty for the fabrics.
The warranty doesn’t cover wear and tear, insufficient assembly, unintentional damage, inappropriate storage and care. You can buy this stroller for $569.47 online.
Benefits of parent when using this product
- Narrow doors or passage ways aren’t a problem because the stroller can fit through sizes smaller than 30 inches wide.
- If you have infants, you can use the infant car seats or the compact pram/deluxe pram with the stroller.
- For active children, they will be given enough leg room to avoid injuries.
- For parents with non-average heights, you can easily adjust the handle bars.
- You can easily recline the seats.
- For a better protection for your children, the canopy has UV+50 sun protection for your children.
- The two viewing windows will give parents the ability to watch their babies.
- For parents who find foot brake to be complicated, the hand brake of the Baby Jogger 2014 City Mini GT Double Stroller will make it easier.
- For different weather, the large mesh window can be used to keep your children comfortable any time.
- The spacious seat will give your children comfortability.
- The all-terrain wheels will let you comfortably stroll to different types of terrain like snow, gravel and sand.
- With the rubber handle bar, it is comfortable for parents to control.
- With the easy folding, you can fold your stroller while holding a baby with the other hand.
Features of the Baby Jogger 2014 City Mini
- Adjustable Handle – It can be adjusted from 29.9 inches to 43.5 inches.
- Recline Mechanism
- Two Canopies
- Hand brake
- Big Mesh Window
- 5-point harness
- Wide seat – It is made out soft cloth that is machine-washable.
- Easy folding system
- Travel System
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Unfolded Dimensions: 44” L x 29.75 W x 30” – 43.5” H
- Folded Dimensions:5” L x 29.75” W x 31” H
- Maximum Height Limit: 44” per seat.
- Recommended Age Range: From birth to 5 years old.
- Maximum Weight Limit: 50 pounds each seat.
- Front swivel wheels with suspension
- 85” all-terrain non-flat wheels
Pros and Cons of the Baby Jogger 2014 City Mini Double Stroller
- The Baby Jogger 2014 City Mini GT Double Stroller has swivel tires which can make controlling very basic and uncomplicated.
- The tires of this stroller prevents friction and contamination.
- The stroller can be folded in one easy step compared to the standard strollers. Added to that, you can use just one hand.
- This is a stroller that is big enough for growing kids.
- The adjustable harness can keep your babies safe and secure all the time.
- Your children will be given great comfortability with the buckle covers and shoulder pads.
- Your children can be protected from the sun with the multi-position canopies.
- Recline can be adjusted to almost a flat position.
- The handle bar is very convenient
There can be some cons for the Baby Jogger 2014 City Mini GT Double Stroller. First is the weight of the stroller which can be heavy for some parents. Second, the folded stroller may not fit into some small compartments and storages.
Third, the stroller can be difficult to maneuver if it is too heavy. Lastly, the parent tray is not included with the product but you can purchase it separately.
ATTENTION for this product
- It is not recommended for jogging, running, skating or rollerblading.
- DO NOT leave your child unattended.
- DO NOT use the reclined carriage position until the safety harness is properly fastened.
- ALWAYS use the safety harness to avoid accidents.
- Your belongings and accessories can cause the stroller to be unstable.
- Anything that is placed on the handle bar can alter the stability of the stroller.
- It is advised to only load a maximum load of 2 lbs. for each seat pocket and 10 lbs. for the basket.
- Do not use the stroller with stairs or escalator.
- DO NOT use accessories or parts unapproved by the manufacturers or distributor.
- Engage the hand brake before placing or removing your baby.
- Always use the crotch strap with the shoulder straps and waist belt.
- You can wash the fabric with washing machine using cold water and mild detergent.
- Before washing, remove the metal frame and PE board.
- DO NOT use solvents, caustic or abrasive cleaning ingredients.
- DO NOT press, iron, dry clean, tumble dry or wring the fabric.
- DO NOT store the product outdoors.
- DO NOT put heavy items on top of the stroller.
In conclusion, the Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller is a children product of great comfortability, space and easiness. You can use it to go to different places like the zoo, park, and mall and even to different kinds of terrains.
Compared to the old version, there have been a lot of amazing alterations.
With this review, it is concluded that it is one of the best strollers available in the market. Therefore, if you are tired with your old double stroller, you should change to this amazing product.