Babies in the age of 11 want to try a lot more variety, textures and can even take part in regular family meals. Your little one now has a few teeth, as well as their digestive systems, are matured enough to a major extent. Although it is still advisable to follow carefulness while giving them food to eat, their taste-buds and bodies are ready to take a lot more than before. Your little one now prefers chunkier food, so you can give them the food you gave him earlier, but all you have to do is mash them only coarsely. Food ought to be well-cooked. You can now begin introducing spices in a small amount if you haven’t already introduced it.
Breakfast Recipes for 11 Moths Old
Special Olive Oil Omelette
- One complete egg yolk
- One fourth of de-seeded and delicately chopped tomato
- One fourth of chopped onion
- Two finely chopped basil leaves
- In a saucepan put some olive oil and let it heat.
- To the olive oil, add chopped tomato and onion.
- Mix the egg yolk evenly and slowly pours it into the saucepan.
- You can also sprinkle some thyme as it offers a pleasant flavour.
- Occasionally flip over so that it cooks well.
- When done, using your fingers mash slightly and the dish is ready for your little one’s yummy tummy.
Apple With Yummy Chicken Nuggets
- An apple thinly grated
- One cup of ground chicken or chicken mince
- A garlic clove
- Complete egg yolk
- Pepper (A pinch)
- Powdered thyme (A pinch)
- Mix an apple, pepper, garlic, chicken, and thyme in a deep bowl.
- When the mixture is ready, prepare small yummy nuggets using the mixture.
- Firmly thump the egg yolk and then dip or brush the nuggets properly in it.
- Now in a pan, put an adequate amount of oil, heat it and then cook the nuggets evenly.
- On the other hand, you can also opt to grill them, but before that make certain that the chicken too is cooked nicely.
- If you use olive oil, they will come even more crispier and healthy.
- When done, both the baby and the mom can enjoy the delicacy.
Lunch Recipe for 11 Months Old
Poached Fish and Potato
- A fillet of boneless fish
- 1 finely chopped potato
- Pepper (A pinch)
- Fill a bowl completely with water.
- Dip the boneless fish’s fillet into the bowl and then place in on the flame.
- Let it boil for about 5 minutes or so until the fish gets evenly cooked.
- Now place the potatoes to boil in a separate bowl and mix them with the help of a masher.
- Now mix all the above prepared components properly and there you have the poached fish and potato ready to be fed to your baby.
- Also, be utmost sure that the fish you use should be very fresh.
Cottage Cheese With Added Spinach Pasta
- A cup pasta but macaroni would work out amazingly well.
- A bunch of garden fresh spinach.
- A whole cup of cottage cheese, grated well.
- Prepare the pasta in water till it gets soft enough to be fed to your little one. You can even mash it a little with the help of a spoon.
- Make sure you wash it nicely and then steam the spinach leaves for about a minute or two.
- Add cheese to it and then cook for a couple of minutes, just adequate to eliminate the rawness a little.
- When done, let it cool for a while and then put all the ingredients in a blender along with some water and then mix them all to a cheesy puree.
- Put this cheesy spinach puree over the macaroni or pasta and feed it to your little one.
Dinner Recipe for 11 Months Old
Creamy Corn With Carrot Rice
- A cup full of yummy sweet corn properly cooked.
- About half onion
- A carrot firmly peeled off and evenly chopped.
- Two tablespoons of butter
- A little amount of pepper
- Half of bay leaf
- A cup rice
- Fresh Water
- Heat butter in a saucepan for a couple of minutes.
- To the boiled butter, add the onion and sauté till it gets soft and translucent.
- To it, add the properly boiled corn.
- Now, add the pepper and chopped carrot and mix.
- Switch off the flame.
- Mix all the above ingredients to form a smooth puree and let it pass from a strainer in order to get rid of the unwanted corn skins since they can can be hard for your little one to digest.
- Begin to cook the rice, but before that add bay leaves as well as the corn puree to it and then mix well.
- Let it cook till the rice becomes spongy enough to be fed to your baby.
- Now, put the bay leaf aside and the dish is ready to be fed to your child.